GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Celts loose by 40+ and Panthers by 5+ ....... this is a blatant comedy skit.
The show is called "Anything for home."

Reactions: iam76

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
This looking like the Celtics/Mavs. One team playing desperate and loose feeling they have nothing to lose and other team who is up 3-0 just not caring about that 1 game and wanting to win it at home. Like the Celtics/Mavs I am expecting this series to be over in 5.

If they didn’t care, they wouldn’t be mugging the Oilers, flopping like fish, or melting down at the first sign of adversity.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Edmonton coach going to say there has been a team cone back from stanley cup finals 0-3 it has been done just need to repeat history now.
It’s been happening a bit more common in others lately teams forcing game 7 after down 3-0. They would really have to win game 5 for me to even slightly believe it’s possible though.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
This looking like the Celtics/Mavs. One team playing desperate and loose feeling they have nothing to lose and other team who is up 3-0 just not caring about that 1 game and wanting to win it at home. Like the Celtics/Mavs I am expecting this series to be over in 5.
Celtics' series will be :nod:

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
A classic Maurice CHOKE JOB. Blowing a 3-0 series lead in the Stanley Cup Final will be such a Maurice thing to do.

Mark my words, if there’s anyone that can fail that brutally, it’s Paul Maurice!!!

Reactions: gn2007

roon

Mar 1, 2012
Minnesota
The Panthers letting the Oilers get some confidence all in the name of winning the cup on home ice?

Its a bold strategy Cotton - lets see if it pays off for them.

Reactions: BB79 and iam76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad