GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB1974

Oct 16, 2022
This looking like the Celtics/Mavs. One team playing desperate and loose feeling they have nothing to lose and other team who is up 3-0 just not caring about that 1 game and wanting to win it at home. Like the Celtics/Mavs I am expecting this series to be over in 5.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Question is Bob's invincibility shield broke? Will he be able to get it back? Being benched mid-period is not something any player wants.
He was probably benched to send a message to the team hanging him out to dry. It happens.

Reactions: dhfa

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Question is Bob's invincibility shield broke? Will he be able to get it back? Being benched mid-period is not something any player wants.
who knows?

I don't believe in game to game momentum, but the thing with bob is his age. Can he bounce back? He probably can and will, but who knows, He's a big part of why Florida is up 3-0. Depends on how mentally tough he is, he had issues last year didn't he? I don't follow Florida closely so I don't know and I didn't watch the final last year.

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
sucks to come into every thread to hear that the best run that you’ve seen from your team is regarded as a joke to every other fanbase. Leave the 2021 habs alone

They handed the Leafs an absolutely embarrassing defeat in Round One. At least you have that. I was absolutely convinced TOR was going to win that series. Don't know if I've ever been that confident about a Leafs playoff series and the wankers blew it... lol.

Reactions: Fledgemyhedge

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
Lol KFC... Blatent skirt around false advertising. That bucket must be $40+ these days. Advertisers are a crafty bunch

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I'm on the opposite side of this. I think a stud goalie like Bob will let this fuel him. Rangers mocked vasi and then lost 4 straight. Not a good idea to light that fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad