SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
So whats everyone feeling here?

McDavid only needs 10 more points to match Gretzkys 47. Is 3 more games enough, or does he fall slightly short come game 7?
Don't care about McDavid's stats, just win games. Play every game like it's game 7

• Haha
Reactions: behemolari

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anyone who thinks Montreal wasn’t the worst cup final team of the salary cap era (hell, since the 1967 expansion) is clueless.
Hmmm, I'm not sure they were the worst since 1967, but definitely in the salary cap era.

The 2006 Oilers were pretty meh IMO. And even they made it 7 games and could have won that series.

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Anyone who thinks Montreal wasn’t the worst cup final team of the salary cap era (hell, since the 1967 expansion) is clueless.

I don't know...

I mean, FLA/VGK just last year was bad and total domination by the Knights.

The scores were like 5-2, 7-2, 9-3 lol.

MTL never had a chance, but people underrate how bad FLA was in last year's Final.

They aren't the worst team to have reached the SCF by any means, but their play in the last round was terrible and the Final itself was really bad in terms of competitiveness.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Panthers got off their game tonight. Probably the first time in the playoffs the Panthers didn’t dictate the pace
Game 1 for sure Oilers were pushing. Game 3 I think favoured the Oilers too, but Panthers didn't crack at all. Panthers look absolutely off and borderline disinterested tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad