GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Well I was wrong. Didn't think the oilers could win one. Panthers let nurse score. That is an instant loss. Poor Bob crying on the bench after nurse scored on him. Fans taunting Bob might regret that next game. Maybe another Bob shutout?

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Since it’s the intermission, I need to say something about florida x canucks.

There is no way in hell is Florida team is more physical than Vancouver, I thought they were supposed to be a much more physically imposing team, but they are not that physical honestly, just more I don’t know, annoying to play against, like a bunch of weasels on the ice.

I can confidently say that the Canucks would have been spanked by the Panthers had they made it this far.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Well I was wrong. Didn't think the oilers could win one. Panthers let nurse score. That is an instant loss. Poor Bob crying on the bench after nurse scored on him. Fans taunting Bob might regret that next game. Maybe another Bob shutout?
Fans will forget it all and blame Skinner the next time. I bitch about Mess, but . . .

Reactions: dhfa

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
So whats everyone feeling here?

McDavid only needs 10 more points to match Gretzkys 47. Is 3 more games enough, or does he fall slightly short come game 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad