GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabness

GUCCY 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
It’s actually even funnier if you frame it as McDavid showing up with his team facing elimination, biggest game of his entire career

God he sucks

nah he showed up after his team scored 3 without him to take control of the game

just like the "Deserve to Win meter" some nerds love, score effects matter, nobody watching this game is going to be like McDavid won them this game or that powerplay finally breaking through was what won the game, the game was won in the closely matched 1st where the Oilers depth came through

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
nah he showed up after his team scored 3 without him to take control of the game

just like the "Deserve to Win meter" some nerds love, score effects matter, nobody watching this game is going to be like McDavid won them this game or that powerplay finally breaking through was what won the game, the game was won in the closely matched 1st where the Oilers depth came through
Weapons grade copium

Reactions: dukeofjive

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I can see Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto fans cheering for the Panthers but the number of American non Panther fans cheering for Florida surprises me. Except for a few Bruins fans who seem to be cheering for Edmonton.
Many Americans have no idea where or what an Edmonton is.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Took McDavid just 4 games to match Crosby’s career high in a Finals game, who achieved his only instance of 3 points in his 24th and second to last Finals game

• Wow
Reactions: Mez

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Nice to see people compliment a guy when he does play well.
I’ve always been like this on here, I’ll give you the most shit if I dislike the team, but if someone plays well, I have no problem, giving credit and eating crow as well.

That’s the way it should be in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad