SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Why the f*** are the commentators talking about Bobrovsky when Stolarz is the one who made a save lol

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I can see Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto fans cheering for the Panthers but the number of American non Panther fans cheering for Florida surprises me. Except for a few Bruins fans who seem to be cheering for Edmonton.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Brave browser, broseph.
For real. For some reason Adblock app stopped working, this site is unusable on mobile Safari. YouTube has gotten drastically worse in the past few weeks too. Ads pop up 3 seconds after the last ad which popped up after the in-video ad finished. Painful

Brave is a life saver. Twitter isn’t good on it but I can live with that

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
as predicted, the kitty kats to win the cup on home ice, If only Edm could play like this from the start..
Well they were pretty good in game 1 and 3, but they couldn't find win a way to beat Bobrovsky that game. Losing game 1 was the real killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad