GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
Ah man thats way too cruel.

Maybe they get that one good episode before it turns to shit again
McDavid:

NlIHNx.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I think I am gonna agree partially with @bobholly39 tonight

EDM plays for the crowd and wins tonight. Sweeps are very difficult.

Unless EDM just flat out quits...I think they take it tonight. Definitely need to score first to keep FL honest.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Game 4 prediction: Panthers lose on purpose to give themselves chance to celebrate at home.

As fan, who has been fortunate enough to witnessed favorite team skate "Cup' at home -vs- away. Skating at home is more memorable experience. The awesome vibes Lightning had when skating around home rink was priceless. Whole house was so happy for Lightning's players/coaches/home fans (Especially older ones). Enjoy these moments & memories Florida fans!!!! Even though our house wanted McDavid to get "Cup". I'm also finding it really cool watching instate brothers reach NHL mountain top. We're happy for deserving Panthers players (Like Bob and Barkov). But.... Not all Florida players are cool, every NHL team has this sprinkled within somewhere. So...... there's not to many great reasons to why every Panther should go down too. Panthers lose game 4 tonight, then win game 5 @ home.

Wish all sport fans could experience an insane season. Shoot, that might even be one of my Ginnie in-the-lamp wishes, to tell ya the truth. Sure it's just a game, but sports sure can make someone forget problems, pain, etc. Sports holds lots of power this way, so it's more than just a game for some folks. One quick example: An older neighbor, who was fan of Florida Gators, was very sick. This neighbor witnessed Florida Gators win Football and Basketball titles around 2006-2008, and from those experiences. Things changed! Before Gators went on title tear, neighbor was sick, in & out of hospital, losing hope daily. All of us barely saw our neighbor not completely miserable.. But once Gators started having success each week, looked to be legit, and then finally won a title. This very sick person changed 100-fold!! They died a few years after Gators title runs, but I believe witnessing Gators winning, helped as much as something could for situation. So, this is part of my reasoning to why I strongly wish everyone could experience favorite team winning championship...... :)

Now if OIlers pull of impossible, their fans will get crazy memories and so will the rest of us!!!!!
About a likely as hungry sharks laying back when there's blood and chum in the water. FLA missed last year's SC meal, their hunger for a win tonight will be off the charts.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I think I am gonna agree partially with @bobholly39 tonight

EDM plays for the crowd and wins tonight. Sweeps are very difficult.

Unless EDM just flat out quits...I think they take it tonight. Definitely need to score first to keep FL honest.

Thanks Frank Seravalli

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I tried to watch Game 3 on the ESPN+ service last night (Friday) and was surprised to find that the game wasn't coming up and wasn't available. Ichecked again today and same issue.

Was Game 3 hosted on a different network or something? Does anyone know why all the other games were hosted on ESPN/ABC and available on the ESPN+ service, but not Game 3?

I'd really like to watch Game 3 before viewing Game 4 tonight.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Time for the Oilers to goon it up, focus on setting the tone for the remaining four games. Borborsvky is about to break under pressure. Easy win for the Oilers coming up.
They’ve had a good PK but not sure gooning it up is a good strategy for Edmonton, that’ll just be a penalty box parade for them

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Time for the Oilers to goon it up, focus on setting the tone for the remaining four games. Borborsvky is about to break under pressure. Easy win for the Oilers coming up.

Another patented Divesaitl elbow or nutshot incoming???

Or is he still recovering in the ICU from diving being shot in the final minute of Game 3 the other night??

Reactions: Three On Zero

Killswitch

May 22, 2022
Going to be an interesting summer for goaltenders and defence, now that you can add Edmonton into the mix for both. Having so much cap taken up by Campbell and Nurse is killer though. Their depth is going to take a huge hit

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Man, this is going to be so hard to dig out of this hole but it’s not over until it’s over.

The Panthers have played amazing hockey and definitely have shut the Oilers down from scoring. Full credit.

I am proud of the Oilers for getting to the finals but would definitely be disappointed if it’s a sweep.

Come on boys, make this a series… one shift at a time.

LET’S GO OILERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad