GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Crosby? Pffft!
There’s already a thread saying he’ll end up as the second best player of all time passing Orr, Mario and Howe.

Crosby has been one of the most celebrated players in hockey.

- 3 cups
- tripe gold club
- the OT goal against the US is the stuff of legends. Iggy/Crosby were effing GOLD on that one

Crosby has been one lucky SOB; but his preparation is 2nd to none. I did and still do hate his whining but his prep and work ethic even at his age now is freakin' solid. Can't do much but admire. His spittin' chicklets interview gave a lot of insights into his way of thinking and approach which I really found admirable. I respect him but i still hate Sid's whining LOL

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
You really feel like the window is closing

McDavid 2 years away from new contract

Drai& Bouchard need new mega deals

Ekholm getting old

Prospect pool?

2 years down the road oilers are not going to be in a good place

- McDavid's new massive contract
- Drai and Bouchard will get paid and A LOT
- Hyman is not going to produce the way he is 2 years after IMO
- Nurse has full NMC until his last coupe years I think
- etc...

Also next year there are cap overages charges for oilers I think from Brown and Perry contracts so that would be interesting how that plays out.

And I gotta say.... f*** Washington Capitals ownership for buying cap friendly which will go dark starting middle of July. Pissed me off as a hockey fan

Reactions: TMLife17

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Crosby has been one of the most celebrated players in hockey.

- 3 cups
- tripe gold club
- the OT goal against the US is the stuff of legends. Iggy/Crosby were effing GOLD on that one

Crosby has been one lucky SOB; but his preparation is 2nd to none. I did and still do hate his whining but his prep and work ethic even at his age now is freakin' solid. Can't do much but admire. His spittin' chicklets interview gave a lot of insights into his way of thinking and approach which I really found admirable. I respect him but i still hate Sid's whining LOL

Crosby hasn’t whined in years.

Unlike somebody else….

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
It's a wrap. Oilers keep talking like they're the better team. Problem is the scoreboard matters more than xGF

Yup!

The expected bullcrap per 60 stats are trash IMO especially when it comes to playoffs

1718476693255.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad