SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I hope my boy Stolarz shuts out the rest of the game, he's been a gamer for years and I'd love to see him contribute and get a cup after all this time.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
So now we know that deliberate knees and flying elbows to the face are only 2 minute penalties for edm. Noted.
And hits from behind go uncalled. Oh and slamming players to the ground go uncalled. Bennett only got 2 for a kneeing. What other dirty shit has Bennett done ?

The probability that Florida still wins the series is large, but acting like Edmonton is dirty and Florida is innocent is ridiculous.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
the amount of odd man rushes this period has been very noticeable. the minute they had to drop the 1-2-2 to generate some offense the D started getting exposed.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Florida has to take it to the next level in order to win the fourrth game. Oilr are capitolizing on their chances is the difference in this game. Florida it to posts with thiers in the first.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
It's too bad it took until game 4. This series probably shouldn't be 3-0 anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad