GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They will be head hunting so no need to sink to that. Keep the top guys away from their dirtiest players, f***ing WRECK them on the PP if they get called, and keep rolling over 4 lines in a relentless attack.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
That's obvious. But it's one thing climbing the mountain when it's 0:3 and it's another thing when it is 2:3. I would not give the Oilers a fighting chance before tonight. Their chances are still slim, but if they win the next game, it will be a whole different ball game. it's like coming back to Edmonton being down 2:3 against Vancouver.
Just giving you a light joshing. Completely agree with the sentiment. You just have to win a game at a time, then the mountain looks a little smaller.

You have to win, mind you. Period by period, save by save

Reactions: McClelland

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Analytics? Please, watch the games. Broberg has been good every game since being inserted into the lineup, top 3 Oilers defenseman good most games.

But yes, it's a small sample size....on the biggest stage.
I’ve literally said I disagree with the analytics and blamed Nurse for them. If the numbers even showed him being great I’d trust that and the eye test with the small sample.

But I wanna see it over like a 30-40 game span.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Does Darnell have a bit of grey on his stache??? Never thought he was showing a bit of age at 29 years old.
He has something that causes his skin and hair to basically turn white. It's become more noticeable as he has gotten older. Makes look like he has a big scar on his eyebrow.

Can't remember what it's called.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Probably. But at least they managed to make it interesting. And if they win the next game, the excitement will be back.
I see no reason why the Oilers can't win 4 straight games. Win next game and you can take it back home where you have the advantage again. Before you know it, it's game 7

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I will tell you right now the refs were not impressed with Bennett limping off like he had a knee injury in the 1st they have not sniffed a PP since
I hope that’s true because you know they have started to notice their bullshit.

It’s embarrassing, I hope it’s that way for the rest of the series and lopsided in our favour.

FAFO

Reactions: Mr Positive

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I see no reason why the Oilers can't win 4 straight games. Win next game and you can take it back home where you have the advantage again. Before you know it, it's game 7
Well, it's only three games after tonight hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad