GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Don’t give them anything in the 3rd. We wanna make them doubt themselves, each period we win, hopefully each game we win, will make them doubt themselves more and more. There’s already that seed of doubt for Bobrovsky.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Good period. The Panthers look checked out and Bob hasn't been able to bail them out like he did games 1 and 3. Finish strong, conserve energy, and don't let them goon it up. Move on to next game.

I get we are still unlikely to win 4 in a row against this incredible team, but the only way to do it is 1 game at a time.

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I’m not persuaded by crowds or anonymous cowards who gang up on individuals on message boards. It just shows how shitty you people truly are, including the cowardly loser above who doesn’t even warrant a direct reply.
Lmao you hate fans who support an Oilers player. Pretzel doesn’t even begin to describe your behavior

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
They have more of a chance than, say, if they lose in Florida. Don't think a team has made a comeback down 1 to 4.
That's obvious. But it's one thing climbing the mountain when it's 0:3 and it's another thing when it is 2:3. I would not give the Oilers a fighting chance before tonight. Their chances are still slim, but if they win the next game, it will be a whole different ball game. it's like coming back to Edmonton being down 2:3 against Vancouver.

Reactions: Mcnofool6110

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I’m not persuaded by crowds or anonymous cowards who gang up on individuals on message boards. It just shows how shitty you people truly are, including the cowardly loser above who doesn’t even warrant a direct reply.
You keep using words like coward and it’s clear you don’t know what it means. As a fellow curmudgeon, you’ve taken it a step too far my dude.

• Haha
Reactions: harpoon

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Still, Zegras is a minus, showboating type of player that a team like Florida would rip apart
Possibly. Much easier to show boat when you play for an awful team that isn’t playing for anything.
Like I said, I want to see more of a sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad