GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Broberg in a very limited sample size is looking like he could be a stud. There’s gonna be ups and downs but did we know what we had in this guy?
As a guy who has really disliked Broberg and has watched him a ton. He would look like this in the AHL, play in the NHL and not even look like a player. He was looking like one of those too good for the AHL not good enough for the NHL guys.

BUT he looks better even though the advanced stats don’t match it, but that is cause he is playing with Nurse imo n

Reactions: RegDunlop

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
I hate a good number of them, definitely more than before I made that post. Love the team and hope we win, but I hope we have a steep upgrade in goaltending, our second D pairing, our GM, and especially our fans.

We’re winning and you cowards are still dogpiling me instead of enjoying the game.
You seem like a pretty shitty individual tbh.

Reactions: ZJuice

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I hate a good number of them, definitely more than before I made that post. Love the team and hope we win, but I hope we have a steep upgrade in goaltending, our second D pairing, our GM, and especially our fans.

We’re winning and you cowards are still dogpiling me instead of enjoying the game.
The more you insult people the more you are proving everyone right, you get that right?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If the Cats can win 3 against us. We can win 4 against them. It’s really not that impossible considering our ability to out play them.

We’ve been f***ed by Refs, goalie’d, and just plain not finishing like we know we can to get this far down in the series .

This series is far from f***in over.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I think if they manage to win in Florida, they have a chance. 3:0 and 3:2 is a huge difference psychologically for both teams.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
As a guy who has really disliked Broberg and has watched him a ton. He would look like this in the AHL, play in the NHL and not even look like a player. He was looking like one of those too good for the AHL not good enough for the NHL guys.
So you're saying that you wouldn't trade him for Zegras now?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I think if they manage to win in Florida, they have a chance. 3:0 and 3:2 is a huge difference psychologically for both teams.
Just need to take it game by game. And bring our best effort, best execution, and best finish. We got this if we just play our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad