GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
I am. I was talking about how I wanted McDavid to break records before Sask Slumlord rained on my party. Why don’t you try enjoying it instead of dogpiling a stranger on a forum?
Seriously man you’ve been taking cheap shots at basically everyone all night long. Make like bob and head for the showers early.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I am. I was talking about how I wanted McDavid to break records before Sask Slumlord rained on my party. Why don’t you try enjoying it instead of dogpiling a stranger on a forum?
Wishing homelessness on a stranger on a forum is cool, though?

All good. I'll get back to watching Holland call the line changes from his box.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Everyone’s enjoying the game. The only ones whos not is those that cry about randoms on a forum instead of watching the game. But i guess no one should be surprised that you don’t watch games based on your takes.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Just means the Oilers have gotten into their skulls a bit. Good. Rattle these pricks and carry this over to close it out, and embrace the villain role in their barn.

Reactions: snipes

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Ceci makes a D to D pass and it's a grenade that almost leaves the zone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad