GDT: SCF | II | "Brick Breaker" | Oilers @ Panthers | 6.10.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Champ does what he wants.
I drove by his winery this spring. His parking spot was empty.
20240404_135517.jpg

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
I hate this narrative from the media, particularly the U.S media, and Ray Ferraro especially, that the only reason Edmonton looked good on Saturday was because Florida played their worst game of the playoffs. Put some respect on the Oiler name!

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I hate this narrative from the media, particularly the U.S media, and Ray Ferraro especially, that the only reason Edmonton looked good on Saturday was because Florida played their worst game of the playoffs. Put some respect on the Oiler name!
That’s been the narrative even in other series of ours. It’s never that we played very well, it’s that the other team had an off night.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I grew up military, my dad died while in the military of cancer and the military paid for his funeral. I have nothing against the military, but my god, stop trotting them out for sporting events. Military worship is sickening.

and for godsake, drop the anthems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad