SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Connor Brown slowly becoming the king of subtle skate blades touching and incidentally tripping his guys in open ice to open up lots of room for himself lmao

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
This seems like the kinda game that's gonna be broken open by special teams opportunities. Things are very tight 5 on 5 so far

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I see your “hockey game and grocery store” ad and raise you those relentless online betting ads.

"Don't gamble too much!
But make sure to gamble enough..."

My favourite is still the one where they advertise the function on their app where you can prohibit yourself from betting for a designated amount of time.

“It’s not harmful, but if you have to force yourself not to bet, we got your back.”

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
not a hot take

but brady has been woefully shit these playoffs.. Did he and Hyman have a sit down and made a bet to see who could be shitter ??

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Reinhardt had been useless the entire series.

Hockey is a groove my man, and he is out of it at the worst time. Just sayin the previous 100 games aren’t a mirage, but right now he ain’t matching well against the oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad