SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Real talk, has Edmonton been the better team for a majority of the series??
They were significantly better in games 1 and 4. Slightly better in game 3 but they made enough mistakes to deserve to lose and Bobrovsky was good again. Game 2 is the only game I would say Florida was better "for sure," the Oilers were credited with 0 HDCF that game.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Get pumped for 8 goals and this is their response. At what point is it fair to question the leadership on that team.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Keith Tkachuk needs to get behind the bench and call the Panthers a bunch of p***yes again, because after an early shorty they are once again playing like a bunch of p***yes and need to not repeat game 4

• Haha
Reactions: Chinaski89

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’d say it’s been more equal. Canes were the better team against the rangers and I’ll die on that hill.

1718759028681.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Praetorian Caps

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It couldn't be one of those crazy predictions like saying the Oilers will be only the 2nd team in NHL history since it's inception that'd pull off a reverse sweep in the cup final that you're insinuating are you?
I think what’ll happen is if Edmonton wins here they’ll suddenly begin to feel pressure. Florida will just say the hell with it, go out play your best and whatever happens happens and they’ll win it in 6.

Reactions: Chinaski89

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
League should shorten the season by six games and cut preseason down to 2-3 games. Start preseason in early September and regular season the third week of September. Finish season 2nd week of March and start playoffs third week of March.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
It couldn't be one of those crazy predictions like saying the Oilers will be only the 2nd team in NHL history since it's inception that'd pull off a reverse sweep in the cup final that you're insinuating are you?
Haven't liked anything that I've seen from Florida in the past 5 periods.

We could very well be headed to a Game 6.

That being said, I could see Florida finally figuring things out after losing 2 and finally winning it in Game 6.

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
It's funny. Florida up 3-1 in the series and down 1-0 in game 4 and half the people here are like, "NO CHANCE FLORIDA WINS NOW".

it's just mostly Oilers fans and bandwagoners but Florida has looked mostly bad the since game 3

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Panthers are going to Dallas it aren't they.

Get so close to wrapping up the series and then completely unravel all on their own.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Am I crazy or were both teams handling the puck in the 1st period like I handle my life? Florida ice issue?

Reactions: Tofveve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad