GDT: SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

When will the puck drop?

• 8:15 ET

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 8:16 ET

• 8:17 ET

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 8:18 ET

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 8:19 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:20 ET

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 8:21 ET

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 8:22 ET

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 8:23 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:24 ET

• 8:25 ET

• 8:26 ET

• 8:27 ET

• 8:28 ET

• 8:29 ET

• 8:30 ET

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
The pressure on the Panthers is going to be insane if the Oilers win tonight.

I don’t think it’s going to be like when the Kings lost two games after being up 3-0 in 2012. They were still clearly the better team and it wasn’t really in doubt. An Oilers win tonight would definately plant a seed of doubt.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
4-2 Oilers

Aww man….. I just deleted a meme for this….

Wait…. Still have the source….

*clickety clickety*

IMG_4387.jpeg

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Even if Florida loses tonight, I would much rather be in their situation than the Oilers'. Yes, Florida will feel more pressure if they lose tonight, but they still just have to win one time. This is the NHL and even bad teams stand a decent chance of beating good teams due to sheer luck.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I hope Oilers bring the championship back to Canada, for all our fans in Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary!
All** of those fans, and more.

**Canadian fans living in any hamlet, town, or city within any of the provinces or territories not located in the north central portions of Alberta. These fans exist in vanishingly small quanta in said centres including Vancouver, Victoria, Golden, Field, Calgary, Cochrane, Drumheller, Saskatoon, Pence, Regina, Red Jacket, Moosejaw, Brandon, The Pas, Flin Flon, Winnipeg, Plum Coulee, Lowe Farm, Wanipigow, Prawda, Falcon Lake, Kenora, Thunder Bay, Old Woman Bay, Sudbury, Elliot Lake, Sault St. Marie, Parry Sound, Owen Sound, Barrie, Toronto, d'h'Ottawa, Montreal, Saguenay Lac-St. Jean, Quebec City, Kujawiak, Tutoyaktuk, Alert, Resolute, Arctic Bay, Hay RIver, St. Johns, Halifax, Sydney, Fredericton, Yarmouth, Chester, Baddeck, Lunenberg, Moncton, Cornerbrook, Antagonish, Tatamagouche, Charlottetown, and Gander.

Last edited:

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Even if Florida loses tonight, I would much rather be in their situation than the Oilers'. Yes, Florida will feel more pressure if they lose tonight, but they still just have to win one time. This is the NHL and even bad teams stand a decent chance of beating good teams due to sheer luck.
Even trying to win 4 games in a row against the Sharks would be hard for most teams to do. That's why you almost never see it in the finals because it's 2 elite teams going head to head.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Even trying to win 4 games in a row against the Sharks would be hard for most teams to do. That's why you almost never see it in the finals because it's 2 elite teams going head to head.
Yep, if the Oilers have a 60% chance to win any particular game against the Panthers (which is a very high assumption), they have a little under a 22% chance to win 3 in a row (not going to do 4 in a row since they already won the first they needed). It is going to be really tough for them to win this but if they do it will be an epic comeback.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Panthers bringing Lomberg in. Looks like last game did a number on their psyche, the Oilers are officially in their heads if they have to resort to gooning it up.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I respect the passion but that GDT design is brutal. You can’t just mention Red dead 2 and have an awful Lego graphic for one picture. Either go all out or don’t mention RDR2 at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad