GDT: SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

When will the puck drop?

• 8:15 ET

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 8:16 ET

• 8:17 ET

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 8:18 ET

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 8:19 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:20 ET

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 8:21 ET

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 8:22 ET

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 8:23 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:24 ET

• 8:25 ET

• 8:26 ET

• 8:27 ET

• 8:28 ET

• 8:29 ET

• 8:30 ET

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

That would require Tkachuk to make an appearance. Guy is a ghost until it's time to punch someone in the back of the head in a scrum

If the Oilers win, they will complete the reverse sweep.

If the Oilers win, it means Bob has fallen not just back to earth but through the earth and is looking around confused in China. If that is the case, history suggests he will not refind his game in time.

I agree with your take.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Ah, advocating for animal cruelty are we, eh? Frankly I'm really surprised that a comment like this hasn't surfaced until now but, judging by your rather ascerbic personality, it makes complete sense that you'd be the one to make it.

Q: What does a cat just 2/3rds the size of ANY dog call the dog?
A: Snack

Domesticated cats aside (which are lovely creatures through and through), can your little Fido or their cousins do this?:
Yeah, didn't think so. :laugh:

As one who likes collies, shelties, and Golden Retrievers but prefers cats, a few observations:

1) I've never been attacked by a stray cat, but I have by a stray dog. Besides, has there ever been a band called the "Stray Dogs?" Cats ✔️
2) Cats a far cleaner animals than dogs. Cats ✔️
3) Cats cover up their excretory functions, unlike dogs. Cats ✔️
4) Cats don't have to be walked outside to take a dump or a wizz at 0330 in a blizzard or a monsoon. Cats ✔️
And here's the one that I'm sure gets you the most, and you can't deny it...5) Cats are far more intelligent, cunning, and resourceful than dogs. Cats ✔️

Over the years I've known a few people that 1) hated cats, and/or 2) hated hockey (obviously not applicable to you). I can honestly say that, without exception, those people have turned out to be, over the long haul, erratic and unstable. A couple of them have openly and unashamedly advocated for cruelty against cats, which you did in the OP.

So, that being said, Cats 3-1 tonight. Bye bye!:wg:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
In honor of barkov....

GQWhREMXkAAcZ-S

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Oilers fans and leafs fans bonding over Tkachuk trauma lol
That's one way to try and push a narrative. More accurately, most fans across the league hate dirty players that try and intentionally injure their opponents with dirty plays.

I don't mind Tkachuk too much, he's calmed down a bit since his Calgary days, guys hell of a player.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad