SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
imagine if edm wins in 7 games and Mcdavid breaks Gretzky’s record for most points in a playoffs? Goodness. Could happen. Still need 2 more wins and skinner needs to continue to hold the fort but last week edm was going to get swept. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ruaware41

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
I feel sick to my stomach how frustrating this is right now. Choking away chances for our first Stanley cup giving Edmonton more and more life. How the f*** do you start 2 games in the final with 2 shorties….backbreakers from the start. We just keep shooting ourselves on the foot.

Reactions: Szechwan

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I honestly called Florida bounce back win it on home ice for tonight after game 4, but Edmonton played a great road game. Incredible game for McDavid. I'll give Tkachuk credit, he made an unreal save on the goal line, unfortunately for him it went straight to McDavid.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
It's a series now...
1718766250919.png

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
The contrast of Panthers fans’ (and Oilers haters) hubris after game 3 to the salt tonight by the same people is surreal.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I hate Tzachuk's guts. But he almost single-handedly won Florida the Cup tonight.

McDavid showed that he is the Greatest in the Game now. AINEC. Has there ever been a better player with zone entries? Maybe Orr?

Bob is back to Columbus Playoff Bob. If Draisatl were playing worth a crap I'd say it's over. But he's been awful for whatever reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad