SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I was thinking either Marchassault or Stone and I'm shocked it wasn't Stone. Maybe Stone is the first to grab the Cup so that might be why.
Stone was banged up but came up clutch. Wasn’t his usual self though. Marchy was consistent and battled so hard for some of those goals.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
If my isles ever win a cup in my lifetime I’m gonna be inconsolable. I’m going to be on the floor, weeping and crying until I have no bodily fluids left. This must be such an unreal feeling for fans.
They haven't suffered enough....errrrr..at all, unlike some other fans in this league. Not quite the same

Leksand

Oct 30, 2013
Northern VA
Eichel equally deserved the Conn Smythe, but an original Golden Knight getting it is pretty cool can't lie. What a story
Eichel deserved it but robbed is way too strong. Cool story and nothing is harder in ice hockey than scoring goals in the SC playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad