SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Stone doing what a captain should do.

Barkov invisible in big games, per the usual. Softest captain in the league, no Chucky to hide behind tonight.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Vegas Golden Knights kicked the living shit out of everyone they played. What a hockey team.

Really slept on coming in with everyone talking about the East powerhouses and the Oilers in the West.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I literally didn't say but at all, and my post wasn't about one team but the entire East. Nothing I said was wrong, and Florida was down 3-1 with Tkachuk playing all four games so I'm not sure what your point is. I also said I think Vegas would have beat anyone coming out of the East, which includes my team.

It was because there are actually people making the excuse that Florida is missing their best skater, that's why they were getting outplayed tonight.

It wasn't a dig at you at all, but delusional Florida Panthers fans who were so high on their team that rode a wave of good fortune until it crashed under them.

Reactions: authentic

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
If already done...my apologies...

Attachments

• the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead-1.gif
    the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead-1.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
So stupid. You're actually going to win with over 6 minutes left and the other team not getting a shot on net? Absurd.

The only way you flukily win being down like that way is by the other team falling asleep while simultaneously getting some lucky Bounces. Ridiculous to pull your goalie with any more than 2 min. 1.5 preferably.

Eh I don't think it matters at this point lol.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Tell me you never watched the West playoffs without telling me....lol

Oilers were the only challenge for Vegas and their goalie sh** the bed harder than Peitros tomohawk chop. The other teams they faced? I don't see Vegas losing to them even if those teams had improved goaltending
The salt in this post

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It was because there are actually people making the excuse that Florida is missing their best skater, that's why they were getting outplayed tonight.

It wasn't a dig at you at all, but delusional Florida Panthers fans who were so high on their team that rode a wave of good fortune until it crashed under them.
Gotcha, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad