GDT: SCF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 8:00 PM EST CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I know just load up on shooters like Weber, CC, Suzuki and Toffoli
Man we have to use Suzuki and Perry with Toffoli and Weber at the back to start. Suzuki then mans the point where he ended up any ways. Perry with more space is a NO BRAINER.

Reactions: domiwroze

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Now I have to question the absolute stupidity of choosing these 4 players who skated around the perimeter killing Tampa's penalty

That PP was an in-game fireable offense to the whole staff. f*** that was stupid and f*** does that piss you off.

Reactions: Tyson and Rapala

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Am I the only one triggered by KK not passing it to Caufield just before the Caufield backcheck to tip the puck in the boards

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Also Cernak needs to be made humble. The guy needs to be burned while he does his Paul Coffey impersonations.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Better period than any of game 1 but that 4 on 3 pissed me off. Weber and no CC ? sheesh

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Gotta know your players. Caufield has played that point role beautifully his entire career. Needed movement on that PP and he should have been in for Weber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad