SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
If barbashev was a leaf he wouldve gotten 5 and a game, then suspended for the rest of the playoffs. The talking heads would be debating the dirtiness of the hit, how gudas wasnt ready, the direct head contact. But no, it's not a leaf player, so carry on. All is well I'm the NHL as long as the big bad Leafs aren't playing.
Only “you people” could try to make this GDT, in an excellent game, about the Leafs.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Florida needs to get going

giphy.gif

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If barbashev was a leaf he wouldve gotten 5 and a game, then suspended for the rest of the playoffs. The talking heads would be debating the dirtiness of the hit, how gudas wasnt ready, the direct head contact. But no, it's not a leaf player, so carry on. All is well I'm the NHL as long as the big bad Leafs aren't playing.
Jesus Christ. Make it about the Leafs, man.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Florida cannot allow Vegas players to stand in front of the net untouched. Have to make them pay if they go there.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
That entire shift started from an unpressured giveaway from Ekblad
Literaly nobody pressuring him

But he was like hey I don’t want the puck

Just brutal

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
Casey Fitzgerald is f***ing horrible. Panthers will be better leaving him on the bench and playing with 5 D

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Sportsnet just said Casey Fitzgerald's dad, Tom, scores the 1st stanley cup final goal for Florida.

Pretty sure it was cup final goal, maybe it was just playoffs.

f*** I forget already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad