Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 1 - B's take Game 1 - Chara is fine, just a flesh wound

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
It seems that they feel like the Bruins should have been called for more penalties and are convinced they could score on the pp.

Their team rolled over for 40 minutes plain and simple.

Do they forget that there were at least three clear as day penalties that weren't called?

1.) David Perron mauling Krug
2.) Binnington elbowing Backes
3.) Binnington hooking/interfering with Marchand

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
AE6B1B48-7F5B-4497-BBD6-5111856D561E.jpeg

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
There is a Blues fan complaining that Coyle should have also gotten a penalty on that Blais interference. He said that Coyle wrapped his arm around him. These people are off their rocker.

That's the same clown who said videos exist where the skater glides for 15 feet before the hit and get called for a charge, he's just too busy to look for them. Ignore is your friend.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Do they forget that there were at least three clear as day penalties that weren't called?

1.) David Perron mauling Krug
2.) Binnington elbowing Backes
3.) Binnington hooking/interfering with Marchand
I thought right of the bat ,Partial hook and slash on Debrusk,and he had almost a breakaway.Have seen many left slashes in the hands called.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
That's the same clown who said videos exist where the skater glides for 15 feet before the hit and get called for a charge, he's just too busy to look for them. Ignore is your friend.

He’s too busy because he’s “studying for the bar” is what he posted.

But he has time to post 4500 complaints about the refs and respond to every single post that calls him out.

Yeah, the future’s bright for that wannabe lawyer :laugh:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So we had 2 Blues fans next to us last night. One was Ok the other was an ass. I said hey you should sit over there (and I pointed to the other bench). The ass got all in a huff and said he paid for the seats etc...I told him he needed thicker skin to sit there. I said calm down I am just teasing you. He was shouting that Bergy was overrated and Z sucked and other insults.

When the Blues scored he was screaming in my direction how good his team was and the Bs would not be winning the series. He wasn't quite as vocal when the second period was over.

When the Hobbit was getting mauled I yelled out to the ref "Hey where is that call" and the ass said to me "Is this your first hockey game?". A guy behind us told the ass " I bet big money that she has been to more games than you". He asked me how many games I had been to and I said hundreds. He said...Yeah right.

He left before the third period was over.

See ya....

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
There is a Blues fan complaining that Coyle should have also gotten a penalty on that Blais interference. He said that Coyle wrapped his arm around him. These people are off their rocker.
Saw you on there. This has been going on since the game ended on the main boards.

They've moved from one penalty to the next.

Save yourself the headache. They will not be reasoned with.

Cant imagine what they're gonna be like if their team wins a game :laugh::ha:

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
The Bruins were a 1 line team until like February. Is anyone saying they are a one line team since? Like who are you even trying to burn here? People from 6 months ago who were right at the time?
Ummm...the Blues fans that said the Bruins were a one line team like a week ago? The Canes fans that said the same thing before the Bruins walloped them?

You need to calm down lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4