Series Talk: SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Who will win Game 7

• Edmonton

Votes: 263 75.1%
  • Florida

Votes: 87 24.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
I’ve never seen where FL was in the waiver claim line. How many teams could’ve snagged this guy before Zito said thank you very much Carolina, I’ll take him.
Great question, not sure either tbh but man Florida has a great one .

Any fan of another team that reads this will be jealous ! Im glad Florida has him , well deserved and its easy to like and cheer for Florida honestly been pulling for them for about 4 years now and been following more closely for 3 years now because im a big Bennett, Reinhart , Verhaege fan .

• Love
Reactions: Laus723

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
It's no surprise McDrai are out of gas, the Canucks forced them to be overplayed, and this was the predicted, inevitable outcome.

And they don't help themselves, expending as much energy whining to refs when they should be mentally preparing for the next puck drop. Sad and embarrassing all 'round - Bettman and Daly for the joke they have turned "officiating" (read: rigging games) into, the refs themselves for not having the integrity to call the rulebook and be held to account, and McDrai for playing that game.

As I said in the second round, win or lose the Canucks had a successful season and Tocchet would win the Adams, while the oil had been dealt a death blow. Holland will be gone, Knoblwhateveritsspelled will be gone by the end of next season, as will Drai soon to be followed by McDavid himself.

All courtesy of the Vancouver Canucks.

Sports is great entertainment, isn't it?
This is some very interesting spin.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
No way Edmonton doesn't do what the Mavs did. They will go all out this game. Probably too little too late but it will be something
So true. The next game will be a tough one. The Oilers are doing the best to get Hyman and Bouchard going again. They have been splendid. If the Oilers don't get powerplay opportunities - they need to be able to count on their 5-on-5 maestros.

Reactions: geebster

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
No way Edmonton doesn't do what the Mavs did. They will go all out this game. Probably too little too late but it will be something
Last game was when I expected them to go all out when it was a do or die game. I thought they’d come out flying with the crowd behind them. Really surprised by how flat they were and how solid Florida was. Not sure what to expect tonight.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
@Cup or Bust

Your last post was great. Here is my response to you. Thanks.

"Agreed. Contrast this post with some of the other posts I've read...this has balance.

I do not and will not ever understand some of the HUBRIS being down 1-3 in the CUP final. Ever.

Both teams are here bc they belong. Too much disrespect coming from one end(the losing end at that). JMHO"

EDITED: Let me add...that much of the disrespect to the oilers is NOT from FL fans. It's fans of other teams.

So I get why some of the responses happen. I hope the mods keep it civil. Unsung heroes.

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
If I'm the Oilers management, I'm calling the league and pestering them non-stop until they agree to switch the Cup final to some sort of aggregate goals system.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Well that was extremely fun, but I fully expect the cats to finish it out Tuesday. Goodnight

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
For what it is worth, all of our most putrid efforts have been our first crack at eliminating a team this run so far. Its like we expected the Oilers to roll over and die, then we got punched in the mouth.

Maurice better give them a tongue-lashing, and we come out angry next game. Humiliating effort tonight.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
If I'm the Oilers management, I'm calling the league and pestering them non-stop until they agree to switch the Cup final to some sort of aggregate goals system.

Usually other sports use the away goals as the tiebreaker though, and that's just not going to help in this series... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad