Series Talk: SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Who will win Game 7

• Edmonton

Votes: 263 75.1%
  • Florida

Votes: 87 24.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Atlanta days, Buffalo too, not sure if its happened since he went West to SJ and beyond.

We are fully aware on Kane. Love him on your team, hate him when not. Not many guys left like them in the league anymore, still doubt at this stage that anyone would risk fighting for injuries or putting their team at a disadvantage.

I am sure there will be big hits but not much more.
Whether they fight or not. I’m not even worried about. In fact they probably won’t cause Tkachuk is scared. All Kane needs to do is chirp him hard and he’ll tuck tail.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Atlanta days, Buffalo too, not sure if its happened since he went West to SJ and beyond.

We are fully aware on Kane. Love him on your team, hate him when not. Not many guys left like them in the league anymore, still doubt at this stage that anyone would risk fighting for injuries or putting their team at a disadvantage.

I am sure there will be big hits but not much more.
I watched in the arena when he was a Shark, he got hit with what he thought was a high hit and went bitching to the ref about it. Then Weegar (iirc) started chirping him about whining and he snapped and went after Weegar, getting himself tossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Yeh nowadays he has a good team that actually cares to win to consider.

Frauds will be exposed.
More like he is actually an established player now, no need to risk it with the stakes so high.

Bennett however with his hand healed up, you never know. Much better fighter than Chucky.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Yeah, it’s not the same Tkachuk that was in Calgary.

The guy is elite and is going to be a very effective pain for the Oilers all series. I think he’s as motivated to win as anyone in the series. Playing the Oilers will only add to this motivation.

WOW, an Oilers fan with a thoughtful, mature reply. You guys DO exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5Hollywood5

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
More like he is actually an established player now, no need to risk it with the stakes so high.

Bennett however with his hand healed up, you never know. Much better fighter than Chucky.
Nah. I like my team theory better. Being an established player doesn’t stop him from fighting. Maturity on a team with priorities makes him pick and choose his battles these days.

Why would Tkachuk take himself off the ice for Evander Kane??
To not feel like a beta and whimper himself out of a playoff series altogether like in the Flames-Edm series.

• Haha
Reactions: pb1300 and Chaos2k7

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Nah. I like my team theory better. Being an established player doesn’t stop him from fighting. Maturity on a team with priorities makes him pick and choose his battles these days.

To not feel like a beta and whimper himself out of a playoff series altogether like in the Flames-Edm series.
2 years later and championship caliber players might tell a different tale this time around. Kane seems to have calmed down some since then too

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Do you actually believe this?

Or this is your team theory?

Kane is being held together with scotch tape. Doubt he fights under any circumstances. Losing anymore time would be the dumbest thing he could do.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
2 years later and championship caliber players might tell a different tale this time around. Kane seems to have calmed down some since then too
It’ll change some things. Him being afraid of Kane, will remain a constant.

Do you actually believe this?

Or this is your team theory?

Kane is being held together with scotch tape. Doubt he fights under any circumstances.
How many times in one day will you read something and completely make up what was said? You are at 3 within the last hour.

I already said the fight probably won’t happen. One cause Kane doesn’t need to when chirping is enough to make Tlahuck cower, and two cause he’s scared.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
WOW, an Oilers fan with a thoughtful, mature reply. You guys DO exist.
Thanks.

I have no illusions about the Panthers or their top players, Tkachuk included. They are a very, very good team and play a style that can beat anyone.

They wear the opposition down to the nub with an unrelenting forecheck and pressure game. If you can overcome that, you need to beat Bobrovsky.

The Oilers will have to be incredibly good to win this series. They’ll get their chances, but they likely won’t overcome the lulls they had in the games that they were able to overcome against Vancouver and Dallas.

The wildcard is that kid with the red beard that can do shit with the puck that no one else can do. Him and that German dude do a lot to level the playing field.

The two of them alone will likely not be enough to win a series like this though. The Oilers will need all hands on deck to win a cup this year.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

How many times in one day will you read something and completely make up what was said? You are at 3 within the last hour.

I already said the fight probably won’t happen. One cause Kane doesn’t need to when chirping is enough to make Tlahuck cower, and two cause he’s scared.
How you glean this inside information is impressive, guess we will have to see.

Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.

I'd be scared of Kane too. He seems like the kind of guy that would cut out words from newspapers and magazines, Elmer's glue them on construction paper and mail it to your house

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I'd be scared of Kane too. He seems like the kind of guy that would cut out words from newspapers and magazines, Elmer's glue them on construction paper and mail it to your house
I could see it. Tkachuk FEARS arts and crafts.

• Haha

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Plus I'm sure the leaders of team have told him to concentrate on business. Fla, unlike Calgary will take runs at McDavid and Dri if they feel retribution is warranted
We will be hitting them regardless, but that and taking runs are two seperate things no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad