Pre-Game Talk: Saturday vs. Winnipeg: The Game That Will Actually Be Played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Any chance that Nuge is back in? He usually plays pretty well against Winnipeg IMO.

When is the earliest that Kulikov might suit up for us?

CN8

May 31, 2010
Canada
May be rust but got the jets where we want them. They are finished after a road trip and teams usually struggle going into first home game right after

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
We always seem to suck after a long break
Good thing I won't be watching... Though it annoys me that today was litteraly the only time in 2 weeks I could actually watch a full game. :mad:I can't watch tomorrow either. Oh well. Not like these games have much meaning anyway I suppose. If we finish 3rd and don't play the Leafs I'm fine with it.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
No Nuge for this game and if Tippett has McDrai starting together, we're f***ed!

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
All I know is that the boys will look super rusty and will be caved in the first period. Hopefully Smith can bail them out to give them a chance

Could be, but let's not forget we thought the same would be the case with Montreal when they were off the week and we were coming in for the third in 4 nights.

The differences, Montreal hadn't even had practices except the day before, where as Edmonton still has been getting in regular work in practice, and this 3rd in 4 nights for Winnipeg is at home instead of the road and isn't the back to back within the 3 in 4.

Could go either way

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
We've played well vs Winnipeg
We may be rusty but being rested is good. I say it will be a toss up. The worrying thing is the lack of Nuge. I criticize him but I still think of him as a top six player

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What was the point of this week off? I thought it was the PA mandated break, but they were practicing most of the time. Seems like the NHL could've used some of these days to reschedule part of the North again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium