Sarnia Sting 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
I'd like to see
Kostuch-Wainwright-Doucette
Brown-Di Iorio-Karimov
Filak-Edwards-Johnston
Franceschetti-Chamberlain-Moses

Luecke as 13th. Sim as 14th. Assuming Hall is out long term.

Johnston should bring a little extra to that 3rd line more so than Luecke can. good size, speed & more offensive ability. Bring some experience as well. Could even flip Doucette & Johnston to give kaeden a legitimate shot & give Edwards two OAs to play with, but I love the elite speed L1 has as is.
Looks to me like someone is on the move.
Franchesschetti 's play has been really good and something that buzz really needs. Johnston I think will fill in on 2nd line as Doucette plays same position so can't see him leaving top line. I think karimov gets game on line with
Karimov Wainwright Doucette
Brown Di iorio Johnston
Filak Edward's Leuke
Sim Chamberlain moses
Until hall franchesschetti and kostuch back then a deal will be made for asset.

That's how I see it think Johnson will fill in top 6 when possible and then play 3rd line with filak when Kostuch comes back

Last edited:

JAMER

Nov 13, 2019
In the trade article today Seca mentions. That Franceschetti and Bridgewater are day to day and Kostouch has started skating as of yesterday.

Reactions: StingUpdates

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Hall out 8 weeks as well. Doubt Kostuch can go this weekend if he just started skating. Probably in 2-3 weeks.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
This is big news for the D, opening night will be exciting, love to see a healthy top 5
I had heard bodin was concussed at Sabres camp. Can't say it with 100% certainty but might explain why he didn't play last weekend.

Hopefully minor and is back this week. Be great to have the entire Dcore healthy to start the year

Gonna need it vs 2 high scoring teams in Windsor/Saginaw too.

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
I'm sure Seca and Jeffery can handle it.
Not as if Letang does anything on bench the Leaders of team should have a grasp to motivate the younger guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad