Sarnia Sting 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
You won’t be complaining when they get injured.
I'm just against sitting 2 healthy Fs every night.. Especially if one is 16 more often. One makes sense, but not two. And it isn't fair to guys either if there's a constant rotating door on line 4.

And u can call them up from Jr B when those injuries do happen.

Reactions: JAMER

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
Have to play, and not on 4th line. That's the thing, having a 16 year old on 4th line is 1 thing but 2? And sitting is not developing.
Have to play alot. London dows it right and why are they successful their 16 year olds get tonnes of ice ans come back at 17 and jump in.
I'm with sting updates just canr keep more than 1 extra

Reactions: StingUpdates

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Little home & home with London to end off the pre season. They are missing just a few OK players who are at NHL camps lol. Be curious to see if Karimov plays both nights or just one. If it's just one I hope it's tomorrow so we can see him live haha.

Be interesting to see who starts as well. Surzycia backed up Tuesday so it makes me think maybe he starts. Whoever it is I hope they can have a good outing even if it's vs a lesser LDN lineup. Need to get some confidence going back there.

As we've said all pre season hopefully some of the bubble guys can standout. This was advertised as a CHL TV free game so hopefully that still happens.

Kristina Hazzard

Oct 5, 2021
I'm just against sitting 2 healthy Fs every night.. Especially if one is 16 more often. One makes sense, but not two. And it isn't fair to guys either if there's a constant rotating door on line 4.

And u can call them up from Jr B when those injuries do happen.
That’s how most teams are… I just think it’s not fair to jr B teams either. Also not sure if jr b players can be played so much.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad