Votes: 132 44.4%
  • Power

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Dobson

Votes: 68 22.9%

• Total voters

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Explain what Sanderson has done to he considered in the same breath as a multiple 49+ points D who just had a 70 points season while being good defensively and only two years older?
Lmao youve already moved the goalposts on your original statement. Example 2 as to why Id caution anyone who tries to engage you in serious conversation
Habs don’t have any defence, as good as Sanderson.
Hutson
Dobson
Guhle
Reinbacher
Seider
Mailloux
Xhekaj
Power
Barron
Harris
Zub
Struble
Sanderson

Duh

Reactions: Sens9292

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lmao youve already moved the goalposts on your original statement. Example 2 as to why Id caution anyone who tries to engage you in serious conversation

Hutson
Dobson
Guhle
Reinbacher
Seider
Mailloux
Xhekaj
Power
Barron
Harris
Zub
Struble
Sanderson

Duh
Instead of flaming away why don't you try to argue your point?

I can't understand how you could argue Sanderson over Seider or Dobson, it's complete homerism. Even I who thinks Guhle is as good as Sanderson wouldn't attempt such a thing. They are just flat out better and a lot more proven than Sanderson. The little runway left on all three players doesn't change much.

I can see an argument for Power and I do think Sanderson has been better thus far, but it requires us to ignore the immense potential that Power has, probably one of the highest potential in all of the league. I know Owen is already showing more offensively even despite being incredibly raw.

What's your argument? I'm curious.

How do we excuse Sandersons 5v5 production even though he got semi-favourable deployment?

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018

I can't understand how you could argue Sanderson over Seider or Dobson, it's complete homerism. Even I who thinks Guhle is as good as Sanderson wouldn't attempt such a thing. They are just flat out better and a lot more proven than Sanderson. The little runway left on all three players doesn't change much.

I can see an argument for Power and I do think Sanderson has been better thus far, but it requires us to ignore the immense potential that Power has, probably one of the highest potential in all of the league. I know Owen is already showing more offensively even despite being incredibly raw.

How do we excuse Sandersons 5v5 production even though he got semi-favourable deployment?
You initially said Sanderson doesnt belong in the conversation and are now saying he is currently better than Powers.

Why would I argue any point with you? You dont even say what you believe or believe what yoy say?

Had you said that Dobson and Seider are in a tier of their own (i.e. what you believe and what you are arguing in this post), you would have gotten a very different reaction.

Good day to you

Reactions: SNES

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Individual production is so far down on the list of things to judge defensemen on...

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You initially said Sanderson doesnt belong in the conversation and are now saying he is currently better than Powers.

Why would I argue any point with you? You dont even say what you believe or believe what yoy say?

Had you said that Dobson and Seider are in a tier of their own (i.e. what you believe and what you are arguing in this post), you would have gotten a very different reaction.

Good day to you
Did you even read the question in the poll?

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $30,494.00