Votes: 132 44.4%
  • Power

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Dobson

Votes: 68 22.9%

• Total voters

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
No, it's meant to say a lot about you, you shouldn't ignore it.

So Stutzle isn't elite after registering 39 goals and 90 points as a 21 year old and laboring through last season with a wrist injury? Interesting. That's an opinion alright.

Sanderson, at age 22 isn't on par with Makar or Fox is a surprise to absolutely no one, but his progression in the NHL has been meteoric. You literally have to be blind not to see it.

Tkachuk is overrated because he hits and fights....where do you even go with that? 37 goals, 74 points and 3rd in hits in the entire league is overrated?

Like, dude....stick to dissecting your own team or do some actual watching.

[mod] you can argue with yourself if you're going to make up what I say, so continue with that and pretend I responded.

Injured for all but 4 games, but that only counts if Matthew’s has a wrist injury.
Stu had wrist and shoulder/neck,

So we can ignore leafs injuries now, cause not bias says so.

Show me the outlier in Stutzle's career, I assume it is the season where he had a wrist injury, right?

Also, super weird not to address such a terrible injury when your team sucks so much and you're out of the playoff race so early.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

So Stutzle isn't elite after registering 39 goals and 90 points as a 21 year old and laboring through last season with a wrist injury? Interesting. That's an opinion alright.

Sanderson, at age 22 isn't on par with Makar or Fox is a surprise to absolutely no one, but his progression in the NHL has been meteoric. You literally have to be blind not to see it.

Tkachuk is overrated because he hits and fights....where do you even go with that? 37 goals, 74 points and 3rd in hits in the entire league is overrated?

Poster new to the game and doesn’t understand it, gets the same flak from his own fan base.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
lol at "Stutzle's career"

At that age, Matthews' career high was 73 points.

Important to note that Stutzle was 20 y/o until January 15th during that season. Very few players have done that since the Lemieux/Gretzky days. McDavid, Crosby, Ovechkin and Stamkos are the other guys who did it.

Also, Sanderson was 21 y/o last season, he turned 22 about 3 weeks ago

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
"Chabot is going to win a Norris"

"Tkachuk is the best power forward"

"Stutzle is an elite player"

"Sanderson will win a Norris"

Sens fans have no clue.

I base a single player evaluation on that single player, but apologies if my opinion does not coincide with your opinion... Sens suck, their players are overrated, Sanderson will never win a Norris, he will grow to be in the 2nd tier of D while he plays, elite but not a superstar.
When did I say he was going to win a Norris? You did it again you dust bag. Generalized a bunch of individuals team by their team results. You then just generalize hate on every player on the team with no examples either way. Not one example of posters saying what you are suggesting then you go off on each player with no proof of argument. Just sad example of getting your point across. Get a new hobby hockey ain't it.

Reactions: SNES

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Sanderson is still overrated, cry more.
Better than any leafs D, cry more.

Every player who had a 90+ point season before the age of 21 and then followed it up with an under-PPG season:

Stutzle
This was discussed, but you think injuries only can be used for leafs players says biased guy.

He was injured game 4.

Last edited:

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
So emotional, supporting the Sens must be frustrating.

Sanderson is still overrated, cry more.
This is a thread about 4 young defensemen and how they compare. No one gives a shit about what you think about the Sens. Do you think you've contributed anything useful to this thread? You are obvious troll that gets some weird kick out of derailing threads.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
This is a thread about 4 young defensemen and how they compare. No one gives a shit about what you think about the Sens. Do you think you've contributed anything useful to this thread? You are obvious troll that gets some weird kick out of derailing threads.

Why are you not discussing the 4 young defensemen? Seems weird to address me here and further derail the thread, you could have sent this as a DM instead of whining about it, any reason for that?

There is no trolling by the way, Sanderson is 2nd/3rd in this poll, it is obvious.

I've contributed by discussing Sanderson and I seem to be getting attacked for it because my opinion seems to be not well received by some people who can not handle a different opinion than theirs.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Why are you not discussing the 4 young defensemen? Seems weird to address me here and further derail the thread, you could have sent this as a DM instead of whining about it, any reason for that?

There is no trolling by the way, Sanderson is 2nd/3rd in this poll, it is obvious.

I've contributed by discussing Sanderson and I seem to be getting attacked for it because my opinion seems to be not well received by some people who can not handle a different opinion than theirs.
Im trying to read the discussion but keep running into multiple posts by you explaining why the Sens arent good. Its off-topic and low level trolling. Saying nothing is better than what you post on a daily basis. Go away.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Im trying to read the discussion but keep running into multiple posts by you explaining why the Sens arent good. Its off-topic and low level trolling. Saying nothing is better than what you post on a daily basis. Go away.

I apologize that you can not read at a high enough level to skim and see if you'd like to read full posts or not, hopefully, you learn.

Sens suck, this is a fact, it doesn't need an explanation, so you are right there.

I am discussing the overrated Sanderson mostly and some conversations go a little off track, but you are right, let's bring it back to him.

Sanderson is a second-tier elite defender, he will never be superstar-level and never challenge for a Norris (maybe an odd year he will).

He came into the league at a difficult time where there are truly elite D a couple of years older and better D coming in a couple of years younger.

Seider is also a much better D and it is showing in the results of the teams and individually.

Sens are trending backward with many minutes being played by Sanderson who is barely staying afloat and is a 50% player at 5v5, not good enough to win much.

His numbers are also being propped up by strong defensive play by Zub, i think if you put him with an average partner, he'd be exposed even more.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
I apologize that you can not read at a high enough level to skim and see if you'd like to read full posts or not, hopefully, you learn.

Sens suck, this is a fact, it doesn't need an explanation, so you are right there.

I am discussing the overrated Sanderson mostly and some conversations go a little off track, but you are right, let's bring it back to him.

Sanderson is a second-tier elite defender, he will never be superstar-level and never challenge for a Norris (maybe an odd year he will).

He came into the league at a difficult time where there are truly elite D a couple of years older and better D coming in a couple of years younger.

Seider is also a much better D and it is showing in the results of the teams and individually.

Sens are trending backward with many minutes being played by Sanderson who is barely staying afloat and is a 50% player at 5v5, not good enough to win much.

His numbers are also being propped up by strong defensive play by Zub, i think if you put him with an average partner, he'd be exposed even more.
Jesus, show us on the doll where the Sens touched you

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
Sanderson having the longest and likely cheapest contract is a big factor here. Dobson and Seider about to get paid big time.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Hey, what do you know! The Leaf & Habs fans with board-wide reputations as biased, self-important trolls who speak as though they watch WAYYYY more hockey than they really do think Sanderson is 2nd rate.

How fascinating

Reactions: Sens9292 and SNES

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy