Sanderson VS Power

Jake vs Owen

• Sanderson

• Power

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I'm just not sure what Power is actually better at than Sanderson though. Sanderson is a very complete player, he does pretty much everything at a high level. He looks like he's taken a big step forward offensively this year now, multiple times a game the offense will run through him and his shot looks like it's gotten a lot faster this year too.
Like I said previously, Power isn’t even better at being 6 foot 6 as Sanderson.

Sanderson uses his reach, size, and body more efficiently than Power. Watch the way he breaks up plays.

• Haha
Reactions: Bileur

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I'm just not sure what Power is actually better at than Sanderson though. Sanderson is a very complete player, he does pretty much everything at a high level. He looks like he's taken a big step forward offensively this year now, multiple times a game the offense will run through him and his shot looks like it's gotten a lot faster this year too.
Passing is a big and obvious one

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Passing is a big and obvious one
How are you coming up with this? Just a subjective view based on watching every game of Power and Sanderson?

What about Sanderson's 6 assists so far to Power's 1, despite the latter having played two more games?

Reactions: Sens9292

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
How are you coming up with this? Just a subjective view based on watching every game of Power and Sanderson?

What about Sanderson's 6 assists so far to Power's 1, despite the latter having played two more games?
I'm basing it on Power being in contention for best 1st pass in the entire league.

Sanderson has 5 PP points, 0 at 5on5
Power has 0 PP points, 3 at 5on5

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm basing it on Power being in contention for best 1st pass in the entire league.

Sanderson has 5 PP points, 0 at 5on5
Power has 0 PP points, 3 at 5on5

First I had to hear how Sanderson didn't have the offensive upside to be on PP1, now I have to hear he is too good on the PP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sens9292 and Bileur

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
These were replying to 2 different points being made.

here's your stat btw
Appreciate the inclusion of numbers here - interesting to note that while he has the highest percentage, he's not even considered in the top 5 in the player poll.

I think "best passer" would be an incredibly difficult attribute to measure, especially when one is not putting up assists.

Of those 3 EV points, only one is an assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad