Jake vs Owen

• Sanderson

• Power

Results are only viewable after voting.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Right now, it's Sanderson, but going forward, it's too close to call. I think Power is taking a big step forward this year. But I'm always the optimist, so we'll see what happens. Power has the potential to be a very special player. His vision and IQ are extremely high. Just wish he was a bit meaner.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Sandy outscored Power 38 vs 33 points last year. And has 3 points vs 1 this year.

So I'd still say they're close offensively, although Sanderson is ahead.

You're probably not pleased that Jake has a massive lead in this poll.
Power is better offensively 5on5 that can't be ignored. But Sanderson is much better defensively currently so I do take Sanderson.

Right now, it's Sanderson, but going forward, it's too close to call. I think Power is taking a big step forward this year. But I'm always the optimist, so we'll see what happens. Power has the potential to be a very special player. His vision and IQ are extremely high. Just wish he was a bit meaner.
Idk if I agree about his iq. Vision 100%. Sanderson still beats him in iq regardless.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Sanderson can actually defend in the NHL out of the two. So him.
Saying Power can't defend is ridiculous he just isn't physical he can still hits every now and then its not like I can call Quinn Hughes not good at defense for literally not being able to hit 90% of the players in the league because he's miniscule. You can still play solid defense with good stickwork.

Sun God Nika

Apr 22, 2013
Saying Power can't defend is ridiculous he just isn't physical he can still hits every now and then its not like I can call Quinn Hughes not good at defense for literally not being able to hit 90% of the players in the league because he's miniscule. You can still play solid defense with good stickwork.
not saying Power can't defend, but he shouldn't be defending like Quinn Hughes at 6'6 his size is an asset and if he isn't using it thats a red flag.

Reactions: cg98

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I don’t sit around watching Sens games, so I won’t comment on him.

All I will say is that Power finally looks like the player we thought we drafted so far this season. Looks like he is in for a major breakout year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad