Jake vs Owen

• Sanderson

• Power

Results are only viewable after voting.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Sanderson, he reminds me of Scott Niedermayer. Silky smooth and smart, rarely out of position (defence first, offence is organic). With all due respect to Owen Powers who has the makings of a good offensive defenceman on his own rights.

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I wouldn’t say it’s not close there production is identical while Power does have more tools in the tool shed

Sanderson's production is going to explode this year because of his PP1 deployment.

Power won't get much chance on the 1st PP unit.

Power doesn't have more tools than Sanderson. Sanderson is better in all zones.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sanderson's production is going to explode this year because of his PP1 deployment.

Power won't get much chance on the 1st PP unit.

Power doesn't have more tools than Sanderson. Sanderson is better in all zones.

Sanderson played PP 1 last year. Chabot can’t stay healthy.

The one thing Power does better than Sanderson is be 6’6. Sanderson is better at all aspects of actual hockey.

Powers frame allows him to deliver strong hits, clear the front of the net for his goalie, stronger shot velocity, and a better ability to absorb hits. As side from size his skating is still an asset which is a rare combo

I’m a sens fan going with Sandy , but I still think it’s close

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Power’s analytics have always been excellent but so far this year he has taken a quantum leap to the eye test.

He has been our best player and it’s not close so far.

He’s also on PP1 with Dahlin as of today

The one thing Power does better than Sanderson is be 6’6. Sanderson is better at all aspects of actual hockey.
Sanderson may be better right now. But your generalized umbrella statement is only true if you watch the game with your eyes closed

zenator

Jan 1, 2004
Offensively, they are close. Sanderson is way better defensively and is deployed against the opposition's best line. Analytically, the Sanderson Zub pairing was the 10th best in the NHL last season.

I like Power, wish he was on my team, but defensively, very different players.

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Offensively, they are close. Sanderson is way better defensively and is deployed against the opposition's best line. Analytically, the Sanderson Zub pairing was the 10th best in the NHL last season.

I like Power, wish he was on my team, but defensively, very different players.
They are not close offensively

• Haha
Reactions: norrisnick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad