Prospect Info: San Jose Sharks Top Prospect #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sharks top prospect

• William Eklund

Votes: 79 92.9%
  • Thomas Bordeleau

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Ryan Merkley

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tristen Robins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniil Gushchin

• Brandon Coe

• Ozzy Wiesblatt

• Benjamin Gaudreau

• Filip Bystedt

• Cameron Lund

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
HERE WE GO! It’s that time of the year again where we all need a little positivity to distract us from the Sharks so let’s look at the Sharks prospects!

Vote for whoever you think is the Sharks top prospect left. The whole point of this is to get different opinions and different values. Use whatever definition you want for top. If you value long term potential, NHL readiness, translatable skills, whatever it is, go for it!

As always, it’s more fun if you post why you feel your vote is the top prospect as it draws more discussion and interactivity. NO FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD.

This will stay open for 1 day (because it’s the top one and I think we all know who the top prospect is) but all other threads will be open for 48 hours. Cut off is 40 NHL games. Let me know who I should add next.

To add: Mattias Havelid, Scott Reedy, Artemi Kniazev, Santeri Hatakka, Michael Fisher, Jake Furlong, Gannon Laroque

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Gecko.

I'm not really sure where the nickname comes from, other than having the "eck" sound from his last name.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This poll only matters once Raska is included.
Watching him at the scrimmage wearing number 57 made me miss Wingels so he’s never going to be included because he made me nostalgic.

(Just kidding although this might end up being top 20 depending on interest towards the end)

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Watching him at the scrimmage wearing number 57 made me miss Wingels so he’s never going to be included because he made me nostalgic.

(Just kidding although this might end up being top 20 depending on interest towards the end)
I think he bring a different game than most of our prospects so that alone should make him one of the top 20.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
A wise man once said, "NO FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD" and I think we all heeded that advice, at least for now.
It will surely go off the rails at some point. I think disagreements and differing views are natural and everyone is entitled. Admittedly I got caught up in trying to defend MG and his decisions in the draft and FA. We’re all just passionate Sharks fans and want to see this team win championships. I think that’s the goal from the top down.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I said this last year, but I would really like to wait to do this poll until the season starts. We'll have a lot more data (especially for the 2022 draft class). We'll have the prospect scrimmage, any other tournaments, training camp, and the preseason.

For example, in past years, players like Tierney, Wingels, and Braun would rank quite low on these types of lists. But they'd make big improvements over the summer, make the team, and have a productive season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad