Prospect Info: San Jose Sharks #6 Prospect

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Sharks' sixth best prospect?

• Brinson Pasichnuk LD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Reedy C/W

• Timur Ibragimov LW

• Jacob McGrew C/W

• Jayden Halbgewachs LW

• Zacharie Émond G

• Brandon Coe RW

• Yegor Spiridonov C

• Artem Guryev LD

• Max McCue C

• Liam Gilmartin LW

• Theo Jacobsson C

• Yevgeni Kashnikov LD

• Adam Raska RW

• Linus Oberg RW

• Alex Young C

• Timofey Spitserov RW

• Magnus Chrona G

• Dillon Hamaliuk LW

• Jasper Weatherby C/LW

• Vladislov Kotkov LW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
1. William Eklund 99.99%
1b. Gannon Laroque (per TheBeard)
2. Thomas Bordeleau 90.5%
3. Ozzy Wiesblatt 46.5%
4. Ryan Merkley 66.7%
5. Jonathan Dahlen 44%

You won't be mocking me when he's the 2028 Norris Trophy winner.

6. Conventional wisdom says it's Robins, but I'm throwing a darkhore in the mix in Raska.

Reactions: Gecklund

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
The Danish elbow himself. Blichfeld right here. Sniper of a shot. Yeah, yeah, needs to get stronger and all that, but i think he's got all the tools to be a pure scoring threat for us.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Can someone explain the Kniazev hype to me? He hasn't really done that well for me to consider him as an upper echelon prospect.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
This one's hard, I mean part ofe thinks hatakka can make this team right now.but there are a lot of guys with a lot of boom potential

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Can someone explain the Kniazev hype to me? He hasn't really done that well for me to consider him as an upper echelon prospect.
He looked like a very complete, confident player in WJC, that the Russian team leaned on, and 1.28 PPG in juniors.
Whatever happened to Dillon Hamaliuk? He seemed like one of the Sharks best sleeper picks at one point.
He had 31 point 56 game season in his D+1 in the WHL.

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
I watched his game for U20 Russian team in few different tournaments and he always looked very confident. I like his smooth skating, he is smart player too. On junior level he looked like a two-way defenseman so he is not just offensive D yet. That’s why I like him.
Gushchin is a very promising prospect too, but he (and Dahlen) played in the weak league (USHL), so his stats a bit overrated, IMO.
That’s why my vote for Knyazev. For me, he is better than Dahlen too.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Because he does stuff like this very frequently. Fantastic Skater and a great shot. He’s one of those guys have all the tools, but still trying to put it all together and if he does, he could be really good.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Gaudreau, he edges out Melnichuk as best goalie prospect. Gushchin is our next best forward. Then Robins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
‎Locked On Sharks - Daily Podcast On The San Jose Sharks: SPCU: Sharks Prospect Cinematic Universe on Apple Podcasts

Artemi Kniazev (29:00)

His comparable production wise at this point in his development are Chabot, Letang, and Yandle. Not a guarantee but the outlook is pretty positive overall. He's very likely to be a full time NHLer before Merkley since he's an actual 2 way D-man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad