GDT: San Jose @ Montreal - 7:30PM ET - SNE/RDS/CNS-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Price won't be back in January.

I bet he will. But even February wouldn't be so bad.

And the reason why we're losing is because our best players keep sucking. Subban was dreadful tonight. Pacioretty and PLekanec generated nothing. Don't tell me they're playing bad because Price isn't there ?

can't wait for Gallagher to be back. What we really need is a RW, not a goalie.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
This Galchenyuk whining is getting ridiculous. He is playing like garbage, all this useless dipsy doodles moves... He has to play more north south and keep his game simple, shoot the puck stop trying to stick handle all the time.

how dare you say something bad about the golden child, the chosen one, the greatest

he doesn't HAVE to move his feet, his pure talent should be enough to carry him!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow Galchy...you didn't score on that? Go sit down, you'll never play again. :sarcasm:

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Pacioretty is not captain material and that will become much more obvious if we make the playoffs, he just does not elevate his game very much at all.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Onto the fifth loss in six. No offense and suspect goaltending. The former reminds me of last season. At this point Gallagher's absence is at the same level as Price. Without him, and DSP, our RWers are woeful.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I know there are injuries, but man this team is boring to watch :help:
I find myself going to the bathroom or even zapping during the game. I've never done this before. Not a lot of heart/effort, no finish, sloppy passes, turnovers, ...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
You know one positive is since Subban-Beaulieu started they've been killing it together. Crisp passes, nice skating.

Beau has been on fire since he got benched.

Wont last. Markov will be back with Subban at practice tomorrow and for the next game. He is a vet, Beaulieu is a young player.

Its the Therrien way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad