Rumor: Sammy Blais on his way to KHL ?

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
Robertson is basically the hot dog water version of the core 4. When there's already 4 of them in the top 6, they don't need the ultra soft bottom 6 version as well. He should be lucky to see any time in the lineup
Bertuzzi leaving left a hole he can fill. Yes, he’s kind of soft and small but he’s got skill and he will score 20.

That being said, he’s not a player I’d build around. He had 14 last year in super limited minutes with little to no PP time in a partial season though. There’s a spot open for him now and a new coach. I think he will break out.

Dala

Mar 1, 2006
What happens if the KHL teams ends up being within Ukraine, will the contracts to the players still be valid? Any teams in the Kursk / Belgorod Oblasts?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I still can't believe the Rags traded Buchnevich for him

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Sammy Blais can join two other newly signed Canadians. Astana Barys, announced Friday on Twitter the signing of former New Jersey Devils player Michael McLeod. Dinamo Minsk has also listed on its roster Dillon Dubé, a former Calgary Flames player. Both were involved in the Canadian World Junior Team sex scandal.

Blais will do well if he returns to form. The top goal scorer there last year was Reid Boucher, with 44 goals in 64 games. His NHL totals are 20 goals in 133 games. The other North Americans in the top ten were Jordan Weal at 4th and Ryan Spooner at 7th. Good luck to Sammy if he goes this route.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I wish the best for Sammy, he's always been a fan favorite here in St.Louis.

One of my favorite moments, takes Balls to do this with the series on the line and only a 2 goal lead.

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Sammy Blais can join two other newly signed Canadians. Astana Barys, announced Friday on Twitter the signing of former New Jersey Devils player Michael McLeod. Dinamo Minsk has also listed on its roster Dillon Dubé, a former Calgary Flames player. Both were involved in the Canadian World Junior Team sex scandal.

Blais will do well if he returns to form. The top goal scorer there last year was Reid Boucher, with 44 goals in 64 games. His NHL totals are 20 goals in 133 games. The other North Americans in the top ten were Jordan Weal at 4th and Ryan Spooner at 7th. Good luck to Sammy if he goes this route.
These guys are idiots. Great, you got paid in Russia. Now you have to spend all that money in Russia because they can't get it out of the country with the sanctions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad