Rumor: Sam Reinhart extension

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

better Red than Dead

Apr 23, 2021
Other teams would have to offer more than anything Florida would offer due to the extra year and more importantly, the income taxes. So teams offers would have to start north of $10m

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
OMFG!!!!!! NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT 14% AND TAX BREAKS.

Go start a thread about taxes, calculators, and how to repeat 14% over and over.

Thread is about Rhino, and to get to anything relevant, you have to sift through the crying about 14%.
The Panthers were never good because of tax break, all of you are trying very hard to find a way to discredit the rightfully won championship by the Panthers, you guys are embarrassing yourselves. Boring!

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
At least the Sabres can say we drafted (arguably) a top 5 player in the 2014 draft. I was sad to see him go, but am super happy for him and the Panthers.

I hope he signs a mutually beneficial contract with the Cats (9*8?).

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
2 hours, 36 minutes before they lose the 8 year contract advantage...

Doesn’t matter. I don’t think either side cares much whether it is 7 or 8. That said, wouldn’t shock me if it happened tonight still. Busy day with the parade for the Panthers and wedding for Sam’s close friend.

Nopefully

Nov 11, 2023
Doesn’t matter. I don’t think either side cares much whether it is 7 or 8. That said, wouldn’t shock me if it happened tonight still. Busy day with the parade for the Panthers and wedding for Sam’s close friend.
If it's about money, that's like $9-10 million, man lmao. In MY world anyway, that is significant. If he goes UFA at 12:00, he'll be going to Van City in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Fraser28

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The last I heard, Reinhart would get 11M in the open market. He would have to take a big discount if he wants to continue in FLA.

Bob $10M
Barkov $10M
Tkachuk $9.5M

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
The last I heard, Reinhart would get 11M in the open market. He would have to take a big discount if he wants to continue in FLA.

Bob $10M
Barkov $10M
Tkachuk $9.5M

That would be too much. He's not Pastrnak.

11M maybe if he goes to a rebuilding team with a ton of cap space over the next few years, maybe.

If he wants to sign with a competitive team it probably can't be over 9.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
11M maybe if he goes to a rebuilding team with a ton of cap space over the next few years, maybe.

Reinhart just had a career year with 57 goals, has a cup now and scored the game winner in Game 7 for the cup. The guy is going to get major coin. If it's not FLA, he gets 10M easy elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00