Rumor: Sam Reinhart extension

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Screenshot_20240628_083758_Facebook.jpg

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Not many teams with cap space, not many that could pay him what he's "worth" right now. One would think that his preference would be to stay in Florida. Just won a cup, great team, Florida lifestyle, low taxes. Other teams that could make a move like that would be Vancouver maybe or Detroit and both of those seem very unlikely at this point.

I think the most likely outcome is he's staying in Florida.

They'll have to create some cap space but I highly doubt he goes anywhere else.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
7.75 / 8 years
Would be an insane contract after putting away 57 goals and the cup winning goal. Especially after what Nylander just got. I think he gives a discount but you're dreaming if you think its coming in under 9.

I think he will clear $9m+, which will likely still be team friendly.
Yeah exactly. He aint signing for 8.5

Reactions: Cascadian Canadian

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Can't wait for @Legion34 to cry and bitch about taxes when it's all said and done.

At least now you finally admit it’s real.

Actually. Friedman and Lebrun both said that teams are talking about it and floated out the possibility it would be addressed in the new CBA

Are you ever going to address the pre lockout 2004 article where the Tampa president is directly quoted saying they need a new system Because low revenue teams can’t consistently compete with high revenue teams and how they need competitive balance?

Admitting defeat now?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
He is 100% staying and will sign for less than he could get... Not a chance he's signing elsewhere after winning a Cup and getting to live in Florida.

Reactions: scholl

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3