George Richards Sam Bennett: Contract Negotiations

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Different circumstances, loads more available capspace available when Reino signed if I remember right

On the contrary, the cap squeeze was absolutely brutal this past off-season. That's why they were able to sign Reinhart and then a bunch of guys at league minimum. You know they would have loved to keep Tommy Stenlund and the Lombo at those very reasonable prices, and they could not.

Even after Reinhart signed a very team friendly contract, they couldn't afford to sign any replacements for more than league minimum.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
If Bennett continues playing like this and remain healthy, no way we can afford him in the future, even with a discount

He will continue, and we will afford him.

They said that about Reino too.

Beat me to it. And it will end up the same. With a happy fan-base, and a pretty big paycheck going to the soul of our team ! ;)

Different circumstances, loads more available capspace available when Reino signed if I remember right

We are tight next summer, but last one was wayyyyy tighter, so not true… After the summer 25’, we will be pretty okay going forward !

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad