Trade: [SAC/SA/CHI] Demar DeRozan to Kings, Harrison Barnes/2032 unprotected pick swap to Spurs, Chris Duarte/2 2nds/cash to Bulls

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
!!!!!!!!!!!

Only part that hurts is trading Barnes since he’s been with us since we were a laughingstock. Wish we could have traded Huerter instead.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
DeFrozen will score a lot of points but don't count on him when the game is on the line.

In the playoffs his game doesn't elevate. He scores less.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
DeFrozen will score a lot of points but don't count on him when the game is on the line.

In the playoffs his game doesn't elevate. He scores less.
He’s been a top-3 clutch time scorer since they started keeping track of it.

This Duarte guy the Bulls acquired looks terrible

Why did he seem to have promising rookie season and fall off cliff after?
He was god awful last year. Had a role to start the season and played his way to the bench. Then got another shot after Monk and Huerter went down for the season and was throughly outplayed by Keon Ellis.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
He’s been a top-3 clutch time scorer since they started keeping track of it.

He was god awful last year. Had a role to start the season and played his way to the bench. Then got another shot after Monk and Huerter went down for the season and was throughly outplayed by Keon Ellis.
That may be true on paper. On the floor at 35 it won't get better. I watched him in Toronto and it was clear when we traded him for Leonard it was him holding us back. He's a good player but not a difference maker. You would think the Bulls would want to keep him if he were that good.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
That may be true on paper. On the floor at 35 it won't get better. I watched him in Toronto and it was clear when we traded him for Leonard it was him holding us back. He's a good player but not a difference maker. You would think the Bulls would want to keep him if he were that good.
The Bulls seem to be rebuilding so winning likely isn’t a priority for them right now.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Barnes waived his 3.7 million trade kicker to facilitate the deal. Always knew he was a genuinely good dude, but this is exceptional. This isn’t LeBron “saving” 3 million that’s just going to Bronny anyway.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I mean the Bulls are still 27m over the cap and paying LaVine 46m per. Not what I would call a rebuild.
They’re still actively trying to dump Lavine.

Ironic considering the Kings signed him as an rfa years ago and the Bulls matched it. If they just would have let him walk they wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
They’re still actively trying to dump Lavine.

Ironic considering the Kings signed him as an rfa years ago and the Bulls matched it. If they just would have let him walk they wouldn’t be in this predicament.
They got a high flying entertaining player for what's worth. If Lavine would have went to the Kings maybe it's the kings looking to dump him now. I worry adding Derozan could disrupt what the Kings had going. In Chicago Demar and Zach was a 1a 1b type of situation. I'm not sure how effective DeRozan can be sacrificing touches for Fox and Sabonis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad