GDT: Sabres vs Red Wings 1 PM Saturday 10/25 TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Back in Black

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I thought the team came to play again some at 80 , 90 percent loved and noticed tage Peter's and tuch control possession liked McLeod and zuckers game. noticed beck malestyn full effort many times
D seemed to help us mainly control possession 5 on 5

Reactions: HOOats

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Nice to have bragging rights at the beach over the wife and her Detroit maid of honor (who gave me the finger :laugh:)

SmartSelect_20241026_162332_Photos.jpg

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
good in Frank n Stein s voice gooood.

4 and 4 and 1? after all the whining and gnashing of teeth and did we have a 3 game win streak at all last year?

no baaaaad just gooood
Still have 70 games to play and every team but 2 still have 2 or 3 games in hand on us.

No time to celebrate. Gotta stay hungry.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
UPL was...fine. The first 2 goals he basically had no chance on. I would have liked him to stop that shorty though. That said I'd like to see them go back to Levi on Monday just because it's been a while since he's seen a game.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
UPL was...fine. The first 2 goals he basically had no chance on. I would have liked him to stop that shorty though. That said I'd like to see them go back to Levi on Monday just because it's been a while since he's seen a game.
The 2nd goal was basically pure puck luck. Point shot that gets deflected.....Dahlin looks right, Rasmussen looks left and the puck magically appears on Rasmussen's stick. UPL was in position even given the stupid bounce, but Rasmussen just roofed it. Full credit to him for putting a real good shot on the puck.

Raymond's shot was good, but you'd like to see UPL make that save.

Otherwise, he looked a bit shaky at times but was otherwise solid.

But yeah agreed on Levi -- he should get Monday.

Reactions: sabresfan129103

Club

zach benson fan club.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
They just need to Keep their heads down & just f***ing grind through each game, each period & we should be alright. Boston, Toronto & even Tampa have all been a bit shaky.

I love our overall game of just grit. We missed this for the last what? 10+ years?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Two plays there at the end out of Quinn were good to see. Obviously, the ENG to ice the game but earlier in that sequence he tried to block a shot with his face. I'll take that if a guy is struggling. He threw himself in the way without regard for his safety. That's something to build on.
Lindy preached guys playing outside their comfort zone. Good to see them buying into that. I thought they locked it down well in the third. Detriot had their chance when the goalie was pulled, but that's puck luck for ya. When a team is battling they way the Sabres were the puck luck seems to favor them.

I really Like Peterka, he is becoming elite
His two way game has come a long eay this season. Love the way he's battling and getting back. He's turning into a 1st line player before our eyes. And, of course, that blazing speed. I'd like to see him and McLeod race.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad