GDT: Sabres vs Red Wings 1 PM Saturday 10/25 TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Back in Black

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Felt like this was his best game of the season though. He and Clifton were solid, seemingly. No flailing, no flopping, and no disasterous giveaways.
Oh I totally agree...but he's already slow and when he's been out there for three straight minutes you're asking for him to be out of position.

I meant to say that earlier...he looks like he's getting the "Cobra Strike" back a bit and using his stick more effectively. Good to see.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Oh I totally agree...but he's already slow and when he's been out there for three straight minutes you're asking for him to be out of position.

I meant to say that earlier...he looks like he's getting the "Cobra Strike" back a bit and using his stick more effectively. Good to see.
Was he the dman who blasted that Wing behind the net? I was waiting for that refs arm to shoot up to the sky

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Felt like this was his best game of the season though. He and Clifton were solid, seemingly. No flailing, no flopping, and no disasterous giveaways.

I agree, I thought he was solid today.i also thought it may have been Quinns best game of the year. Neither him nor Cozens were great, but there were signs of improvement. Outside of Cozens stupid slashing penalty, I was perplexed that there were so many complaints in here.

But hey, it usually takes a while for whipping boys to exit whipping boys status...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Two plays there at the end out of Quinn were good to see. Obviously, the ENG to ice the game but earlier in that sequence he tried to block a shot with his face. I'll take that if a guy is struggling. He threw himself in the way without regard for his safety. That's something to build on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad