GDT: Sabres vs Penguins 7PM - TV MSG/NHL Network- Radio WGR 550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
From what I saw.

1st period they forgot to show up against an ECHL/AHL filled roster.

Scoring 7 goals is what they should have done against that team Pittsburgh iced. We played with pretty much our entire starting roster and they didn't have one top 6 player or top 4 d playing.

Carrying over the last part, the looks they gave Puljujärvi was bad, if Pittsburgh had Crosby and Malkin playing it would probably be 7-7 but I'm hoping Ruff can get that cleaned up.

Peterka looks primed for a big year. Loved Quinn and Benson.

New 4th with Malenstyn, Lafferty and Kuble looked solid.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
From what I saw.

1st period they forgot to show up against an ECHL/AHL filled roster.

Scoring 7 goals is what they should have done against that team Pittsburgh iced. We played with pretty much our entire starting roster and they didn't have one top 6 player or top 4 d playing.

Carrying over the last part, the looks they gave Puljujärvi was bad, if Pittsburgh had Crosby and Malkin playing it would probably be 7-7 but I'm hoping Ruff can get that cleaned up.

Peterka looks primed for a big year. Loved Quinn and Benson.

New 4th with Malenstyn, Lafferty and Kuble looked solid.
On the other hand we had this same scenario in a preseason game last season and barely eeked out a win. This is a huge improvement from last season so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad