GDT: Sabres vs Panthers 7 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Break .500

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Florida back to full strength?
Buffalo looking to maintain momentum and get over 0.500?
Home game?

Yep....we're going to get absolutely hammered and the fanbase will be rioting again.

I'll add that I can watch tonight's game on the big screen from home, with company coming over specifically to watch the game.

Seems like the perfect storm of potential jinxes.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Find a way to beat this team of turds, or at least give Tkachuk some lumber to the teeth when he inevitably starts yapping about something. Florida's annoyingly followed Tampa's suit in terms of being good, thoroughly unlikeable/dirty, and coddled by the refs as one of Gary's anointed favorites.

Reactions: BB79

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Find a way to beat this team of turds, or at least give Tkachuk some lumber to the teeth when he inevitably starts yapping about something. Florida's annoyingly followed Tampa's suit in terms of being good, thoroughly unlikeable/dirty, and coddled by the refs as one of Gary's anointed favorites.

Every one of the competitive teams in the division but one has that high-skill dirtbag thing... and that non-dirtbag team is the one that flames out every year in the first round.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Every one of the competitive teams in the division but one has that high-skill dirtbag thing... and that non-dirtbag team is the one that flames out every year in the first round.
I was just talking about this with a coworker. Cup winning teams usually have a great blend of skill and dirt. The Sabres need to have that. I feel a little morally corrupt wanting players that cross the line, but the league clearly doesn't do enough to discourage that type of play, so we need to use the same strategy.

Would love to have Weegar with Dahlin. If I were Adams, I'd keep on eye on him in Calgary.

Reactions: Jacob582

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Not real sure why Levi isn't getting this game.

Agreed, UPL wasn’t very good last game and Levi needs starts. I think they should both be getting starts until it is crystal clear one or the other is the undisputed starter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad