GDT: Sabres vs Kings 7 PM ET - TV:MSG Radio: WGR550 - 2024-25 Home Opener!

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
It’s really a bad thing when I spent my night trying to stop someone from breaking their sobriety and doing horse, and it was a better option than watching this game.

So good job Sabres.
I just kind of leave the game on the background now and get caught looking when something exciting is happening and still get mad from it.

I don't like Chad's assesment, allowing more goals than you can score will not have you win any night no matter how much the 'charts' show the Sabres dominating.
And they played a team playing their first real game of the season IN Buffalo the Sabres already got 2 warmup games oh great they outchanced a team that was slow and still lost and didn't even get a point after LEADING into the 3rd.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Ok sure, but like.........they can't do that. They've proved it over these 3 games.
Hoping that's sarcasm.

That was a great game to watch. They hit they battld. Like zucker. He's tough. They need the Donny granato shooting machine. They should be 2 and 1. Probably 1 and 2 but I'm watching one more friggin game. The shite panthas.

If they can play intense like last night and calm. the fook down and shoot w some drawn out swagger they'll blow some good teams out Hopefully thompson takes his frustration out on Florida. They should be able to win even if I watch. If not. Wont watch another til December.

Mr Lindy Ruff.

If that's near our identity, you have them moving in the right direction. We need yiu to hang in there. Clear your body of paraites Fenbedazole, Albendazole, Chlorquinine also helps. Assess eating stress and recover when home, Tons of meds cure simply from toxoplasmosis to strongid. Age is nothing. Take anti fungals fluconazole when traveling fresh cur pineapple w out store preservation tactics help w plane rides wifi and cameras. If rough voice and flem etc , take amoxicillins to full spectrum antibiotics All three types of meds w sleep outside of city away from signal if possible , give yourself days . To heal. All cancers to digestive to skin and eye all derive from some out of control parasite and no doctor was taught that and won't see this obvious fact . Eat lunch outside in what little sun is left in buffalo and enjoy the healing sun w your road trip. My partner here eats green cabbage w everything, cilantro works well. She's a few years younger and athlete and returned to full health and high school weight. It's all removing waste and clearing organs of impediment and you'll have endless energy for even the hamiltons of the world.

Take care of yourself. Remember it's harder on you to be in Buffalo and coach this team , but I'm glad you are here for all of this fanbase after watching that game last night. So we can see you climbing over boards and flipping out like your guys have addressed each cheap shot this year. Hang in there lindy ruff. Winning will be the best healer of all and it will come. Good Luck and Thank You.

That's looking closer to Sabres hockey. At home.

Oh. And to poster above w horse issues.

I quit and then found a balance. Horse and Ds etc are great anti parasite meds as well if not used all thr time , repeatedly so you develop physical need, right chip . It's great to disconnect from all signal. It kills relationships if you daily disconnect and thus the rub. Abstinent can be damaging stress. Get control go months without or years and if u need dont act like u failed. Know yiu were in pain and reconnect when you have emotional perspective. NA is the problem as that's all you think about like another type of elevated disconnect from everyone other than those like you.

Last edited:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
until the Sabres can figure it out
I'm starting to wonder if they ever will.

This game just seemed like a crap luck cake sprinkled with shit refs on top. The effort level was there, just hit a goalie having a good night. They need the same effort level for the full 60 again next game against Florida. They're coming off a loss, I'm expecting them to come out blazing to start the game. Get the first goal and put them back on their heels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad