GDT: Sabres vs Kings 7 PM ET - TV:MSG Radio: WGR550 - 2024-25 Home Opener!

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
I would say they outplayed them and deserved the win but they had zero even strength and power play goals. So, maybe not
The power play is the single biggest issue so far. We had far more chances to score easy goals and we are now 0-10 on the year including a 5-3. Have to be better in those situations.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
No discipline. Stupid penalties. Decision making. Guys not losing ice time based on continuous mistakes. It means…. No accountability.
Again, it makes no sense. How is there supposed to be accountability? All you did is say they played bad and then pointlessly add “no accountability” after.

Should the sit half the team? Did you even think this through?

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
That lengthy 5-on-3 early and everyone just standing stock still passing the puck back and forth. The Kings showed how to shrink the defense and get a good look at a better angle. Buffalo? Nah, why do that.
It was text book and I’m sure like most fans, you could feel that LA was going to score.

yasky

Nov 29, 2021
The team looks lost out there. It’ll take a firing squad to fix this team, including the management and owner.

So who’ll be available at 4th overall next spring?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I tuned into the game in the 3rd period..It's been a long time since watched a game...Seems like nothing has changed...Very boring hockey that started putting me to sleep...After a while my feed started locking up and I eventually gave up watching....probably a good thing.

Reactions: yasky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad