GDT: Sabres vs Kings 7 PM ET - TV:MSG Radio: WGR550 - 2024-25 Home Opener!

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
At the game. Really strong game for the Sabres. Kulich is having a pretty good day. Refs are letting the Kings get away with murder. Should be better than 1-0.

View attachment 914945
The biggest stat that I'm loving is the "hits" counter.

One of the biggest beefs i had with Granato and Krueger teams. They avoided contact on purpose and other teams knew it.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
They swapped him for Henrique, which is an upgrade IMO. *shrug* Henrique is still really good.

Feeling old thinking about how much Henrique and Roy hated one another.
Henrique is a great player. A million more on the cap hit though. And pretty old.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
You know Twitter is full of crazies when there's an army of people who wanted Greenway off the team. The man is consistently winning battles and making smart defensive plays.
It's not just twitter, I've seen enough posts on here that made him the whipping boy before the season even started. With Girgensons gone (who was also unfairly targeted), they just went to the next guy alphabetically.

Reactions: Zman5778

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
You know Twitter is full of crazies when there's an army of people who wanted Greenway off the team. The man is consistently winning battles and making smart defensive plays.
Yeah that hive mind has become a bit too much. They all think they're smarter than the rest of us. I've been saying all summer that Greenway was not only on the team, but a key part of it. He was very good for them last year.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Team seems way better around their own net which could be Ruff influence. They are knocking people down and in the right position to clear loose pucks.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Been working 80 hour weeks and not posting at all (you're welcome) but I'm in the building tonight and the vibes are HIGH.

New jumbotron is awesome, truly. All snark aside it's a significant improvement to the fans' gameday experience.

Let's f***in go. I like this team a lot. Once they find their scoring touch, it's on.

Last edited:

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Been working 80 hour weeks and not posting at all (you're welcome) but I'm in the building tonight and the vibes are HIGH.

New jumbotron is awesome, truly. All snark aside it's a significant improvement to the hands gameday experience.

Let's f***in go. I like this team a lot. Once they find their scoring touch, it's on.
Good to hear! Hopefully they close it out for you all!

Reactions: HOOats

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005

New jumbotron is awesome, truly. All snark aside it's a significant improvement to the hands gameday experience.

Bro, you earned some R and R. Hope the Sabres do you a solid.

• Love
Reactions: HOOats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad