GDT: Sabres vs Blue Jackets 5PM ET - TV: Sabres.com Radio: WWKB 1520

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Dayyyyyyuuummmm that was a pretty goal.

From the 4th line.

Is that allowed? :huh:
Didn't see it. I envision Speed hitting viciousness w real hockey skill and built in capitals chemistry. ? Some one describe what their impressions were if u can.

Benny gets stood up at the line, pops back up then immediately tries to dive at the point shot and block it with his face. :laugh: This kid is a psycho
Carneys are tough and ready for anything. I like Bills Davis growing up and making it out of mission sf shooting gallery

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I still believe there is some offensive upside to unpluck with Krebs.

How did Mcleoad look, that line didnt get mentioned once so I am curious

Reactions: Eegs

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I still believe there is some offensive upside to unpluck with Krebs.

How did Mcleoad look, that line didnt get mentioned once so I am curious

Good to see Krebs having some success both at center and at the wing in the first couple of pre-season games. Certainly has to be good for his confidence.

As for McLeod, there was the GA that was on his line (Greenway short-armed a pass and then moved away from the net front/Levi had issues covering the puck) but it was workmanlike last night.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I really didn't think we saw particularly impressive goalie outings in either game so far. It goes under the radar because of the offensive output but I would love to see that cleaned up a bit

Reactions: Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad